Google Penalty Recovery Services
Recover Your Lost Rankings and Traffic
Google updates can harm a website very quickly. If you think that you have been negatively impacted by the Google Panda update, then you need to make sure that it is the update itself that has hurt your website performance. This can reveal that although the update has damaged you, it may have done so for a multitude of reasons. These penalty instances are highly prevalent and are rarely a back and white situation. The key is to identify which updates are hitting your website so that you can pinpoint the exact issues and the root causes of your penalty.
Our Manual Link Penality Recovery Process Is As Follows
- Data Intelligence: Using GWT, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Bing Webmaster tools
- Link Data Analysis: Evaluating Domain Types, Placement Type, Page Rank, Domain Authority, PA, Anchor Text placement, IP Address, TLD Type
- Link Removal: Outreach to poor websites and making sure they remove your links
- Disavow File: Compiling link data from the links/domains that have to be disavowed
- Reconsideration: Document the process and describe to Google what has been done
- Post Penalty Strategy: We help to rebuild your backlink profile with high-quality links
Google Penalty Recovery
When Google updates its criteria, you can immediately feel the effects. You will notice a drop in search engine result page performance. If you have been hit by one of the recent Google updates, then you need to know how to proceed so that your business is not hurt in the long term. A Panda or Penguin recovery service can streamline this process for you. If you receive a Notice of Detected Unnatural Links email from Google, you may receive a manual penalty. We can not only help you with a full range of Google penalty recovery services, but we can also clean up your legacy link-building that may have utilized shadier SEO strategies. We can help with all of the above and more.
Google Updates Re-Cap
In recent years, Google has been making many changes to their algorithm (commonly known as the Google Panda update). One of the criteria that the Panda update uses to determine site value is content quality. Low-quality content can damage your website. Google wants to provide the best service possible to its users, and that means they need to stay on top of bad content and shady practices. If your website has been hit hard by a change in Google’s algorithm, then contact Click Intelligence today for a full Google Penalty removal service that ensures your website is not harming your brand’s ability to grow.