1. Started off by conducting keyword research and benchmarking the current organic performance to establish quick wins and key areas of performance improvements.
2. Conducted a full on-page audit looking at simple on-page optimisation such as title tags, descriptions and h1’s then moving on to more complex optimisation with content optimisation, internal linking, rich snippets, page speed and fixing internal URL errors.
3. The Click Intelligence team them presented all the recommend changes to the client and gave additional support to their internal team as they were making the on-page SEO updates.
4. We then started working on the link building campaign by manually outreaching to relevant blogs and websites either asking for link or offing up high quality content for their sites.
5. Reporting was key to the success of this campaign so the Your Parking Space could monitor our performance and SEO activity each month.
The Click Intelligence team went through the above process to produce the results below.
Your Parking Spaces tasked Click Intelligence with improving 137 target keywords. The graph shows the average keyword rankings of 137 target keywords in August 2015 and then again in June 2017.
In August 2015 the average keyword ranking for the 137 keywords was position 56. In June 2017 the average keyword ranking for the 137 keywords was position 7.